Saturday, January 5, 2008

time to evolve

As another election approaches I am in for yet another season of frustration as people prove time and time again that we never learn any lessons. None. Ever. I mean the whole world not just evil consumer driven America. For thousands of years people have basically operated under the same notion that a leader must be elevated and followers will eventually be disenfranchised and a new leader will be elevated.

The selection mechanism may have evolved but the result is the same animal structure. It's time to evolve. We need some deep thinkers. I know philosophy is still a college major. Where is all the radical thought? I'm on a mission to find some new ideas. When I first heard about that Kid Nation show I thought it was a pretty wild idea. Kids have to build a society with no adults and no rules. Boy was that wrong. There were tons of rules and an established societal structure. Not interesting anymore.

I'll post anything cool I may find.

1 comment:

yarnwhore said...

There was actually a pretty interesting interview with that Sophia girl from Kidnation that explained how things were really working behind the scenes. She's gonna be a little firecracker. It's on televisionwithoutpity.com under the kidnation show page as an extra.